Free Azure Online Training and Other Resources
Microsoft Azure is a group of cloud-based services that are used to build, deploy, and manage applications hosted on Microsoft datacenters around the world. Businesses can connect cloud-based applications and services with their on-premises solutions, referred to as “hybrid cloud” environment, to benefit from the best of both worlds. This gives them seamless connectivity to their business tools, single sign-on functionality for convenience and security, and a high-level of portability.
Microsoft has partnered with Pluralsight to deliver a series of Microsoft Azure training videos. At the time of posting, the following 14 videos were available on Microsoft’s Web site.
- Managing Infrastructure on Microsoft Azure – Getting Started
- Getting Started with Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Getting Started with Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management
- Developing with .NET on Microsoft Azure – Getting Started
- Developing with Node.js on Microsoft Azure – Getting Started
- Microsoft Azure Security – Getting Started
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solutions
- Mastering Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- Microsoft Hybrid Identity – Overview
- Planning and Designing Microsoft Azure Compute Solutions
- Microsoft Azure for .NET Developers – Cloud Patterns and Architecture
- Microsoft Azure for .NET Developers – Building Secure Services and Applications
- Microsoft Azure Architecture – Getting Started
|Thanks for reading my article. If you are interested in IT training & consulting services, please reach out to me. Visit ZubairAlexander.com for information on my professional background.|
Copyright © 2017 SeattlePro Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved.